Thursday, April 16, 2009

My FaV mOvIe


Hi. Today I am writing about my favorite movie. I'd have to say that my favorite movie would definitely be Twilight. I'm reading the Twilight books right now, and I love them. Although the movie is a lot different from the book, it's okay, because it's still a really good movie. That is why it's my favorite. I hadn't read the book the first time I saw the movie. I saw it with my friend, (who happened to be reading it at the time) and she said it was a lot different. The second time I saw the movie was also with my friend. Then I was reading the book. And the third time I saw the movie was with my family. Then I'd finished the book.

As you can see, I really like this movie-obviously, since I've seen it 3 times.



Thanx,

Twilight12

No comments:

Post a Comment