Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I don't leave home without...these three things

Hey, it's Twilight12.Today I am going to tell you what three things I normally NEVER leave home without. The first thing I NEVER leave home without is my cell phone--never! I always have it with me--I take it to school, the store, on vacations, (though I've never gone on a vacation with it yet--I hadn't gotten it yet!) The second thing I normally NEVER leave home without is my iPod. I don't take it everywhere, like I do my phone, but it's still a must-have when I go on long drives. Finally, the third thing I NEVER leave home with out, is perfume on. I don't want to smell horrible when I go places--especially if it's noticable!

Thanx,

Twilight12

1 comment:

  1. .....are you sure about the not smelling bad?? lol jk jk luvs ya

    ReplyDelete