Thursday, June 25, 2009

ExCiTeMeNt

Hey I'm really excited right now and I am happy because I get to go to Kansas next Friday, and my grandma lives in Kansas and she lives on a lake so we visit her every year and we get to swim and stuff. Last year, we left a little early so that we could visit Branson. (It is a fairly small city in Kansas) We went the the Hollywood Wax Museum and it was really awesome there were a bunch of hollywood actors and actresses and they were all made of wax!! It was really cool. This year we are going to the Believe it or Not museum down there, and I don't know what's in it, but the building is really cool it's like I don't remember but yeah it's cool I think its purple oh well so yeah it'll be really fun!!! YAY!!!

Thx,

Twilight12

No comments:

Post a Comment