Wednesday, July 1, 2009

hOw Is mY sUmMeR

Hey everyone. I haven't posted for a while, which probably tells u that I'm pretty busy. Mostly I've been hanging out at the pool. But this Friday, we are taking a trip to Kansas to visit my grandma who just happens to live on a lake. (And I figured out that we aren't going to stop in Branson this year we want to stay at the lake all week so that'll b funner)We go there every year, and this is the second year we will be there for the 4th of July. It's so much fun to light fireworks off of her dock, and plus, we can do a bunch of cool fireworks that we can't do at home, that we can only do over a lake. So, benefit! It's really fun. And I got a pedicure today and I got a french manicure, that is lined with rhinestones and they r really cute! Also my mom is gonna let me put a purple streak in my hair tonight so I'm happy about that but it's only semi-permanent, and it'll come out after like 50 washes so ya. Hope ur all having a kickin' hot summer!! LOL

Twilight12

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like a lot a lot of fun!! ur manicure sounds SO cute. and no fair everyone is getting cool colors in their hair!!!! but i cant because my stupid hair is black.

    ReplyDelete