Monday, May 4, 2009

A mIsErAbLe FeElInG iS wHeN...

A miserable feeling is when I have so much stress on my shoulders because I have a very bad grade I need to get up, or I have a lot of homework that I don't have time to do. Some more examples would be if I have to clean my sometimes very messy room, or when I very seldom have to clean up the basement on the weekends. (VeRy MeSsY!) Another thing is when you are all ready to go outside and have a good time, or you know your going to do something fun over the weekend, but then you realize you have a lot of math homework you need to do, like 30+ problems. Then your parents tell you that you can't play outside, or you can't do that very fun thing you'd been planning forever, because you need to get your homework done. They sometimes say, "You can play outside after you finish," or "We'll go as soon as you're done."
When you finally finish, it's too late to do any of it. Those are some of the things that give me very miserable feelings, and make me so miserable and angry and stressed out when it happens to me, and I just wish it'd all stop.

Thanx,

Twilight12

No comments:

Post a Comment