Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My PlAnS fOr ThE sUmMeR

My plans for summer will probably only be babysitting and swimming. That's pretty much all I did last summer, and I don't have any hopes that it will be any better. Sometimes it was really fun, and others it was completely boring. We always went to this pool near my house, almost every weekend. It got really boring, but my brother insisted we go. I'll probably end up going to Elitches and Water World a few times, as well. Last year we got season passes to Elitches, but this year, my parents think it will be a waste of money because we only went a couple times last year. Other than that, these will probably be the only hilights of my summer. We may go on a vacation, but I highly doubt I'll get much more than this.

Thanx,

Twilight12

1 comment:

  1. u forgot! u will also be going camping with ur friends and horseback riding with ur friends

    ReplyDelete