Friday, January 30, 2009

My Favorite Teacher

My favorite teacher would have to be my 5th grade teacher. I like her a lot because she was nice and caring and she let us turn off the lights while she read aloud to us after lunch recess. We were allowed to pass notes on white boards if we wanted to. Sometimes we would have Lady's Luncheon, and Boy's Luncheon, where either just the girls, or just the boys could eat lunch in the classroom, watch any movie we wanted, and we could go around talking about a certain topic in our little group. It could be anything. But she kept us in line at the same time. I will never forget you, Ms. O!

Thanx,
Twilight12

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Twilight 12! Guess who it is?! It's Twilight 12! What a coincidence! Yep, it's me.

    Luv,
    Twilight12

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe soo but i like mrs meyer i dnt really knw mres. o shea

    ReplyDelete